What is Bigfoot Orientation?
The mandatory online Bigfoot Orientation introduces students to the campus, student resources, and information students need to be successful at SFCC. After completing Bigfoot Orientation, students sign up for a New Student Advising & Registration session with an academic counselor or advisor and prepare to register for classes.
What Do We Do in Bigfoot Orientation?
- Learn about campus and culture at SFCC.
- Explore career options and how to study towards a goal.
- Learn about online resources, forms and deadlines.
- Develop a completion plan.
- Understand and get ready for registration.
How Do I Begin the online Bigfoot Orientation?
There are two ways to get into Bigfoot Orientation:
- A staff member will sign you up after you complete your placement testing or alternative.
If you need to enroll in Bigfoot Orientation because you tested at another location or are exempt, call the Testing Center at 509-533-3401 and ask to be enrolled in the Bigfoot Orientation.