What is New Student Orientation (NSO)?
Join us for an NSO where we can introduce the campus, student resources, and get you in front of an academic counselor and ready to register for your classes.
What Do We Do at NSO?
- Learn about campus and culture at SFCC.
- Explore career options and how to study towards a goal.
- Learn about online resources, forms and deadlines.
- Develop completion plan
- Understand and get ready for registration.
How Do I Attend an NSO?
There are two ways to get into an NSO session:
- A staff member will sign you up after you complete your placement testing or alternative.
- If you need to schedule an NSo because you tested at another location are are exempt, call the Testing Center to schedule an appointment at 509-533-3401.