Skip to main content

If you

are a current student or you have previously attended Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) within the last six years, you need to complete a Student Information Update Form instead of starting a new application.

Smiling girl on the SFCC campus.
Student Information Update Form

If you are a returning student who has not attended in a year (four quarters), please complete the Student Information Update Form.

Update Forms must be submitted by close of business on the 5th day of the quarter. Update Forms received after the 5th day will be processed for the next quarter.

Smiling student with a hat on.
Transferring Credits as a Returning Student
You must resubmit all transcripts from other colleges if it has been more than two years since you attended SFCC. All records — other than your SFCC information — are removed after two years. Transcripts must be received no later than two weeks before your registration date.