- Learning English as a second language?
- Over the age of 18?
- A refugee, immigrant, resident or citizen of the United States?
Great! We will find the right place in one of our English courses.
There are a few exceptions. We will explain those to you in person.
Classes last for one quarter.
Summer: July 1, 2021 – August 25, 2021
Fall: September 20, 2021 – December 13, 2021
Winter: Jaunuary 4, 2022 – March 24, 2022
Spring: April 4, 2022 – June 17, 2022
Classes run Monday through Thursday at various times:
We have open enrollment which means you can enroll any time up to the closed enrollment date.
Classes are offered
- In-Person: Students attend class in person on campus or at one of our off-campus sites.
- Hybrid: Students attend some classes in person and some classes using live video meetings. Some class assignments are online and some are done in the classroom.
- Live Online video ESL: Students attend class online with live video meetings. Learn with SCC’s online websites and in the live video meetings.
- Online ESL: The class is designed for individual study time. Students do coursework online during their available time. Students communicate with the teacher and classmates by email, SCC’s online video meetings.
Improve reading for important material for school, work, or personal growth. Learn and practice speaking skills to do well in school, at work, or in other parts of your life. Students learn and practice grammar and important vocabulary.
Improve writing for school, work, or personal growth. Learn and practice listening skills to do well in school, at work, or in other parts of your life. Students learn and practice grammar and important vocabulary.
Adult Education Center
2310 N. Monroe St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Spokane Community College (SCC)
1810 N Greene St., Building 15 Annex
Spokane, WA 99217
Spokane Valley Center
11530 E Sprague Ave.
Spokane Valley, WA 99206