Admissions/Registration Forms - SFCC
Addressing Student Concerns
- Do you have a problem or concern with faculty or staff? Not sure how to resolve it? SFCC has a procedure to help you! Click below for addressing Student Concerns:
- Student concerns procedure for faculty CCS 30-06 A PDF | Word
- Student complaint form for faculty CCS 30-06 B PDF | Word
- Student concerns procedure for non-faculty employees CCS 30-06 C PDF | Word
- Student complaint form for non-faculty employees CCS 30-06 D PDF | Word
Complete and submit online:
Download using Adobe Acrobat Reader, complete online, then print (signature required) and bring to the Registration Office in person. Be sure to meet important quarterly deadlines.
Late Enrollment Request Form - use this form after the 5th class day to request Instructor and Dean approval for late enrollment into a class.
Please fill out the following form when keeping at least one class:
Please fill out the following form when dropping all classes:
- Official Withdrawal Form CCS 40-133
- Prior Learning Assessment Form
- Program of Study Selection Form - If you have not yet attended or selected a program of study at SFCC, please complete this form to declare your program.
- Program of Study Change Request Form - If you have determined that you want to change your Program of Study, please work with your advisor to complete this form.
- Student grade change request form CCS 40-338 PDF | Word
- Quick admit application form CCS 40-212 PDF | Word
- Tuition Waiver Form, CCS Employees CCS 40-130
- Tuition Waiver Form, Washington State Employee/Public Higher Education Employees CCS 4093
- Withdrawal Certification Form CCS 40-207