Our quarterly music concerts are open to the community. Enjoy an enchanting evening listening to performances by the Community Concert Band, Community Symphony Orchestra, “Big Band” Jazz Ensemble, Jazz Combos, World Drumming, and/or Choral Music.
All concerts take place in in the music building auditorium. Concerts begin at 7 p.m.; box office opens at 6:30 p.m.
- November 27 - Community Concert Band and World Drumming
- November 28 - Big Band
- November 29 - Jazz Night
- December 4 - Symphony Orchestra
- December 5 - Choral Music
- March 4 - Community Concert Band
- March 5 - Big Band
- March 6 - Jazz Night
- March 11 - Symphony Orchestra and World Drumming
- March 12 - Choral Music
- June 3 - Symphony Orchestra
- June 4 - Big Band
- June 5 - Jazz Night
- June 6 - Choral Music and World Drumming
- June 10 - Community Concert Band
Interested in participating in one of our music groups?
Whether you are an SFCC student or a member of the community, you can participate in our music ensembles. We offer options both for credit and non-credit in Symphony Orchestra, Concert Band, Community Choir, World Drumming, and Private Music Lessons.