Skip to main content
female student at microscope female student at microscope

Specially Funded Programs

Grant Funding is Available

On behalf of WorkForce Education Staff, we encourage everyone to apply. We offer hundreds of students free and reduced tuition, books and fees every quarter. Our staff will vet your application for eligibility for all available grants. Allow 1-2 weeks following your submission, WorkForce will follow up via email to notify you of our determination and if further action is needed. We look forward to welcoming you to WorkForce Programs!

Explore our different programs to find out if you are eligible.

Woman with stethoscope helping patient
Start Next Quarter
Find out if you are eligible for a number of different grants and funds in one simple survey. Select Community Colleges of Spokane as your college, and sign up to attend a free workshop at the end.