Who needs an ID card?
All current students.
Why should I get an ID card?
- Purchasing and returning items at the Student Store
- Second ID required for Financial Aid
- Checking out books at Library
- Testing in the Math Learning Center
- Discounts at area stores, bus passes, movie theaters, etc.
How do I get an ID card?
- Schedule an appointment online
- IDs are printed at the SFCC Print Shop, located downstairs in the Library, Bldg 2 Room 2-010
- Picture ID required
- The first one is free!
What if I lose my ID card?
Replacement SFCC Student ID cards cost $2.00. To replace a lost or missing SFCC ID Card, please pay the $2 replacement fee at the SFCC Cashier's Office, the SFCC Library Circulation Desk, or the SFCC Print Shop. Bring your receipt to the Print Shop, where you can obtain your new ID card.
Do I get a new student ID every quarter?
No, but please get a current quarter sticker at the Cashier's Office or the SFCC Print Shop once your tuition is paid.