The purposes of the Dance Club are:
- To build a strong and thriving Dance Club at Spokane Falls Community College
- To promote and uphold the dance culture and traditions
- To lead and help students at SFCC to learn different dances, the culture each dance is associated with, as well as a brief history of where that style originated
- To participate in activities within the surrounding communities that are related to the dance cultures
Some of the events and activities we sponsor or participate in:
- Dance Week celebration
- Competitions and lessons
- International Week celebration, Winter Fest, and Spring Fling
- Invite guest dance instructors
Join us every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. in the Senate Chambers, Bldg. 17, Room 137, to help plan the Dance Club events.
We also hold dance lessons every Monday at 11:30 a.m. in the SUB Cafeteria.