Skip to main content

Students from all states are welcome to apply! Spokane Community College (SCC) and Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) are members of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA). This allows us to offer distance education to students in member states without seeking individual approval.

Professional Licensure

Spokane Community College and Spokane Falls Community College offer fully accredited courses and programs that meet state professional licensure/certification requirements. The Colleges have not made determination that curriculum in these programs meet the requirements for licensure in any other state/jurisdiction.

If you are seeking a degree in a program that leads to professional licensure in another state, it is recommended you check with the state/jurisdiction where you hope to be licensed by contacting the state’s licensing agency to be sure our degree meets that state’s licensing requirements. Additional information about licensure/certification concerns can be found on the NC-SARA webpage. 


Spokane Community College and Spokane Falls Community College are regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). Accreditation of an institution of higher education by the NWCCU indicates that it meets or exceeds criteria for the assessment of institutional quality evaluated through a peer review process. An accredited college or university is one which has available the necessary resources to achieve its stated purposes through appropriate educational programs, is substantially doing so, and gives reasonable evidence that it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Institutional integrity also is addressed through accreditation.

Student Complaints

We strive to offer our students an excellent online education. We have a process in place to assist you in solving concerns with your online learning experience. Please follow the steps in the order below so that we can expedite your request.

  1. Contact us via email or at 509-533-7070 and we will assist you
  2. Read the Informal Guidelines for Addressing Student Concerns and follow the steps
  3. Proceed with a formal complaint by filling out the Formal Student Complaint Process Form

The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has authority to investigate student complaints against specific schools. WSAC may not be able to investigate every student complaint. Visit for information regarding the WSAC complaint process.

Students may also choose to file a complaint with our accreditation agency, The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.

If your complaint is regarding false or misleading information and has not been resolved by the process listed above, you may contact your state’s portal entity.