Follow these steps in order to start a new club or organization.
- List all students interested in being a member.
- Discuss the club with Student Activities.
- Develop a club charter, guidelines, and constitution.
- The name, purpose, and goals of the organizations should be included within these documents (Samples are available from the Student Activities Office).
- Develop a schedule and plan for meetings and programs.
- Find a faculty advisor.Upon approval, the club is sanctioned on campus.
For more information call 509-533-4197.