Skip to main content
Graduates filing into seats at ceremony Graduates filing into seats at ceremony


For detailed loan federal information visit

*Before submitting a loan application, you must complete your FAFSA and have all other required paperwork turned into the Financial Aid Office.

Student Loans

There are multiple types of direct loans for students. Take a look at the different loan options and how to get started with a student Federal Direct Loan.

Parent Loans

Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS Loans) are made to both the students and parents of a dependent undergraduate student to help pay for expenses not covered by other financial aid. Learn more about the PLUS program and get the information you need to apply now.

Exit Counseling

If you have used a Federal Direct Loan to help finance your education at Spokane Falls Community College, the Federal financial aid regulations require us to provide you with exit counseling information about your loan. Take a look at the steps to complete your exit counseling.

How Much Should I Borrow?

To figure out the proper amount to borrow, you will need to calculate your financial need, understand the limits of what you can borrow and create a budget so you can predict what your monthly payment will be towards your loan. Take a look at our budgeting page to get started now.

Check Loan Status

You can check your loan status in your student account in ctcLink. Login to your student account by clicking the button below. If this is your first time accessing your account, you will need your ctcLink ID that is issued to you after your application is received. Make sure to save your ID number as you will use it for many things at SFCC.