The purposes of the Wellness Club are:
- To focus on advertising and marketing for the Wellness Programs offered to the student body.
- To help manage different aspects of the Wellness Program to develop the function in services offered for students.
- Mandatory weekly meetings, designed to discuss and implement new wellness concepts and events for the student body. (One Wellness club member attends the monthly meeting of the Wellness Committee.)
- To participate with faculty/staff when presenting wellness events.
- Promote fund raising events to bring more financial support to the club.
- Bring forth student body information/education, to improve health and well being while attending the class.
- To inform and promote student body of upcoming free wellness events offered throughout the Spokane region.
- Work on new incentive programs to encourage wellness for the student body.