If you are interested in becoming a tutor, you must:
- Have a 3.5 GPA or above in the subject you will be tutoring.
- Receive recommendation from the instructor you had for this class.
- Have an interview with the Peer Tutoring Support Supervisor and/or the Director of Student Development, Diversity, and Equity.
- Hold one-on-one appointments with peers seeking support.
- Have group tutoring appointments.
- Mentor peers needing support.
- Email faculty with updates on students seeking help.
- Submit regular tutoring and mentoring reports to Student Development, Diversity and Equity team.
Questions: Please contact Dr. Claudine Richardson (Director of Student Development, Diversity, and Equity) at email@example.com.