Skip to main content

If you are receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), you can qualify for WorkFirst funding. 

WorkFirst helps you pay for tuition and books and, as a WorkFirst participant, you also may qualify for child care and other WorkFirst benefits through DSHS.

You may qualify if:

  • You are a parent who receives TANF.
  • You participate in the WorkFirst program.

If you are unsure whether or not you are elgible for TANF, visit Washington Connection. If you are already receiving TANF, contact your caseworker to find out more about WorkFirst. 

To find out if you qualify, to apply or to ask more questions, contact the WorkForce office at 509-533-3042.