If you are interested in becoming an Academic Coach, you must:
- Have a 3.5 GPA or above in the subject/class for which you will be academic coaching.
- Receive a recommendation from the instructor you had for this class.
- Have an interview with the Academic Coaching Supervisor or other member of Learning Support staff.
- Hold one-on-one appointments with peers seeking support.
- Have group academic coaching appointments.
- Mentor peers needing support.
- Email faculty with updates on students seeking help.
Questions: Please contact Macki Snyder.