WELCOME TO SPOKANE FALLS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) is one of two accredited institutions of Community Colleges of Spokane. SFCC is an educational leader,
providing affordable programs of the highest quality with faculty and staff dedicated to excellent instruction and student success. We offer two and
four-year degrees for anyone looking to attain a career-technical certificate, transfer degree to a four-year university, or continue their
education with our expanding bachelor's degree programs. Our main campus is located in west Spokane with locations in Pullman, Fairchild
Air Force Base, and Online.
To learn more, visit our About SFCC page.
- Pay the $30 testing fee with the Cashiers, either in person or over the phone by calling (509) 533-3569.
- Submit an online form to request that your account be activated.
- You will receive an email from the Testing Center with your login information, expiration date, and a tutorial video to help you get started. Allow 7-10 business days for your request to be processed.
- CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! Emails sent from the Testing Center are sent to student’s spam folder more often than not.
- Please tell your email provider that our emails are NOT SPAM to prevent this issue.
- PRACTICE and TEST!
- Utilize FREE MATH TUTORING in the Math Learning Center! Please view the Welcome to Math Learning Center Video for more information.
Beginning Fall Quarter 2016, students taking credit classes are eligible to receive a bus pass at no additional cost, as a benefit of your student fees. Your Student ID card is your bus pass and will be activated the first day of class, September 19. Student ID cards can be obtained in the SFCC Copy Shop (library basement.)
Bus transportation is provided by the Spokane Transit Authority (STA) through a variety of routes. STA buses typically arrive and depart on a half-hour basis on weekdays and every hour during evenings and weekends or according to STA’s published bus schedule. More information on the Uride program.
*Students provided with fee waivers can purchase bus passes for $22 at the cashier’s office.
Fall quarter beg...
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Join us at the G...