Veterans Services

Know the Requirements for Your Program

You must apply for a specific educational program. The VA will pay only for courses required for graduation.
  • The SFCC Veterans Office will compare the classes you have enrolled in each quarter against the appropriate Program of Study
  • Substitute courses must be approved by your counselor/instructor and the dean of the specific division. Substitute forms are available in each dean’s office.
  • Repeat courses are not generally allowed, except for those passed with less than a 1.0 GPA. The exception is if the SFCC degree you are pursuing has a minimum GPA requirement for that particular course.
  • Counselor/faculty academic consultant error is not an acceptable reason for taking classes not applicable to your program