Veterans Services

VA Status Changes

Important! Notify the Office of Veterans Affairs on campus regarding any changes that may affect your VA status:
  • Add/drop classes. This may change your eligibility for benefits or cause you to owe a repayment of your benefits.
  • Stop attending class(es).
  • Change your program of study.
  • Change of address or phone number.

Change of Address

  1. Call the VA’s toll free number (888-442-4551) to verify that your new address is in their database.
  2. Notify the post office so they may forward your checks.
  3. Notify the SFCC VA Office: (509) 533-3504 or veteransoffice@sfcc.spokane.edu
  4. Change your SFCC student information online.