VA Status Changes
Notify the Office of Veterans Affairs on campus regarding any changes
that may affect your VA status:
- Add/drop classes. This may change your eligibility for benefits or cause you to owe a repayment of your benefits.
- Stop attending class(es).
- Change your program of study.
- Change of address or phone number.
Change of Address
- Call the VA’s toll free number (888-442-4551) to verify that your new address is in their database.
- Notify the post office so they may forward your checks.
- Notify the SFCC VA Office: (509) 533-3504 or email@example.com
- Change your SFCC student information online.