What if I am late with a payment?
Payments are due by the first of the month. If a payment is not received by the first business day of the month, you will be dropped from the TIPP program. You will not be eligible for TIPP in future quarters. You will then be subject to the current registration policies for students with unpaid balances and disenrolled from classes.
How do I make payments?
- Payment can be made online.
- Payments can be made in person by check, cash or Visa/MasterCard at the Cashiers Office in Bldg. 17, lower concourse.
- Checks can be mailed.
- Checks must be received before the due dates noted above. Allow enough time for mail delivery and posting to your account.
- Include your Student ID Number on the check.
- Mail to:
Spokane Falls Community College
Attn: Cashiers Office MS 3171
3410 W. Fort George Wright Dr.
Spokane, WA 99224
- Pay over the phone using Visa or MasterCard. Call (509) 533-3569 and have your Student ID Number ready.