Official transcript requests are submitted online through the National Student Clearinghouse. A base fee of $5.00 per copy, plus a NSC fee of $2.25 per recipient will be placed on hold to a valid credit/debit card before processing. If you experience problems, call (509) 533-3500 during regular business hours.

  • Visit the direct link to SFCC's transcript ordering process at www.studentclearinghouse.org.
  • Submit the paperless consent form electronically to the Clearinghouse.
  • Order updates will be emailed, or texted, right to you!
  • Upload any additional documents (scholarship applications, law school or nursing forms) you would like to include with your transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse in 'PDF' or 'JPEG' format only.
  • Transcripts marked "Hold for Pick up" will only be held for 30 days after request has been fully processed.

SFCC will not fax official transcripts. Faxed transcript copies are not considered official, nor can confidentiality be assured. At this time, SFCC does not provide an overnight/expediting processing services.

  • Official Transcript orders will not be processed until all transcript holds are released.
  • In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), records may not be released to a third party without the written, signed authorization of the student.
  • Student must present a picture I.D. to pick up an official transcript order.
  • Official transcripts are not held for grades or degrees. Current students should verify the status of final grades or degrees by reviewing their unofficial transcript prior to ordering an official transcript.

If you attended SFCC in Fall 2009 or later:

You may log in using your ctcLink ID and password. If you do not know your CTC Link ID, please call (509) 533-3500 for this number.

If you have not activated your ctcLink account:

  1. Go to ctcLink
  2. Click "First Time User?"
  3. Activate your account.

In your Student Center:

  1. Select "My Academics" under Academics
  2. Click "View my unofficial transcript"
  3. Indicate the Institution and Report:
    ctcLink example
  4. Click "View Report"
    *Pop-up blocker must be turned off for the transcript to display in a new tab.

If you attended SFCC and your last quarter is prior to Fall 2009:

Unofficial transcripts are at no charge.

Write the following information on a blank page/document and send to SFCC Transcripts:

  1. Full name (including any former names)
  2. Student ID, preferably, or Social Security Number
  3. Indicate unofficial transcript and where it is to be sent
  4. Sign and date the Document (Spokane Falls Community College cannot release a transcript without the student's signature)
  5. Send to Spokane Falls Community College:
    • By Mail: Spokane Falls Community College, Attn: Transcripts MS 3011; 3410 W Ft Wright Dr; Spokane, WA 99224
    • By Fax: Admissions Office - (509) 533-3237
    • In Person: Transcript/Records Office on the SFCC campus in Building 17 east end, lower level with photo ID
  6. Have a question? Email: SFCCTranscripts@sfcc.spokane.edu